Saturday, July 21, 2012

Introduction

Hi everyone, and welcome to my blog. I named this blog after the Italian translation for "Lotus Flower" because those were viewed as the symbol of enlightenment amongst many of the ancient cultures, especially those of the Hindu/Yogic variety. They gave great praise to the flower because, although it has its beginnings and roots in deep mud far from the sun, it has the ability to overcome such obstacles, reach the light and fully bloom. I feel like this is big symbolism of my own life so far, or atleast what I'm attempting, but this blog will have very little to do with me or my own experiences. Instead, I'll be offering guidance on making healthier and more positive choices to look into, not only for your own life, but the world as a whole. The advice will range in topics from nutrition, exercise, books/movies to take a look at, brands and products that I've found to be tremendously healthy and beneficial, and many other things. I might offer spiritual advice, and perhaps talk about my views regarding political issues, world events, and other things going on. At times it might sound like I'm a salesman trying to market certain things or people, but I am in no way affiliated with anyone like that. I just recommend something/someone if I find that my life has been greatly enhanced by the services offered and will take the opportunity to allow others to look into those things so that they might enjoy them as well, if they like what they see. So with that said, check back every now and then, and hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment