Monday, October 8, 2012

My Highest Recommended Books

 
This is probably the best book I’ve ever read in my life. And I’d go as far as saying the most important one, as well. Reading it in full, this book has the potential to be completely life saving and changing. I can’t recommend it highly enough. It’s the perfect introduction for anyone who is looking to develop a sense of spirituality, and to gain advice about taking better care of yourself, and the world in general. I believe that most personal problems can be resolved and fixed by reading this and applying the contained information. And it’s completely possible to change your life into something amazing and graceful. If it was mandatory reading for everyone, I believe we really could live in the best world ever.



This is the recommended follow-up book. It focuses mainly on nutrition, health, and how to make the best and wisest decisions regarding all of that. It’s one of my highest recommended nutrition books. It’s very good for natural healing as well as it can tell you the recommended foods, herbs, supplements etc. to take for whatever kind of ailments you may be experiencing. Anyone who’s interested in learning to live a healthier lifestyle, not only for just themselves, but the planet in general, will really appreciate this book. It promotes a very Earth-friendly nutrition that’s also the most beneficial for the body as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment